Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Grape Collection - available now or coming soon to LadyDetalle

I'm SO excited to share this with you all, I've been working furiously for the past few months on designing and sourcing supplies to make available a line of historically appropriate GRAPE jewelry!!

Grape jewelry was popular throughout history (I've found extant examples from as early as Roman 1st-4th century) - some gorgeous Georgian and Regency examples also, although grape jewelry seems to very popular throughout the Victorian era!

Here's a PREVIEW of the early "The GRAPE Collection" by LadyDetalle on Etsy:
Some styles available now in limited quantities and some styles coming soon!
"The GRAPE Collection" by LadyDetalle on Etsy

Be sure to follow me on Facebook or follow me on Instagram if you're interested in early news!

I'm currently designing a few other styles and working on some historic backing options (lever backs, loops, non pierced, etc.) so if you have any special requests or suggestions, I'd love to hear them, just comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment