Wednesday, December 16, 2015

New necklace and earrings set from Dames a la Mode

I just wanted to take a minute to share a recent purchase with you: a necklace and earrings set from Dames a la Mode on etsy, for historical costuming!

My new necklace from 'Dames a la Mode'
Opening the box is so exciting: folding back the tissue in the gift box and uncovering the sparkly awesomeness. I'm already thinking about saving up for another one.

I absolutely love this set! I bought it to wear to an upcoming late 18th century costume event in the spring (and use a bunch in future), but it also went perfectly with a top I wore to a holiday party this past weekend, so I wore it with modern outfit also this past weekend: I love it when costume jewelry can do double duty!

Please check out all her lovely jewelry here: and American Duchess & Dames a La Mode are doing a giveway for a $100 gift certificate: wish me luck!

Love,
TheLadyDetalle


No comments:

Post a Comment